Sunday, October 25, 2009

School is for fools!

I can't even think of a title b/c I'm so pissed... I hate school. @ times like this, I wish I had a trade b/c I promise I would do that over this crap... this is torture. I'm literally getting a migraine from learning. They should have a disclaimer before you enroll in a class that says: "Side effects may include headache, nausea, vomiting, nose bleed, stress, loss of sleep, loss of appetite..." Seriously, I promise I have suffered most of those symptoms @ one point or another today. How I ever finished my 1st degree, I have no freakin' idea. & to think that I'm talking about getting a Master's degree, & was just telling someone that I might get a Doctorate one day... wtf?! They better serve the absolute best cocktails in those doctoral courses, or else, I'm not going to make it...

I could seriously scream or throw something right now...

Btw, I thought of the title upon completing this here posts!

No comments: