Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Touche' 'Touffee

I don't know how I come up w/ these titles... but, I did finally cook the etouffee, & I believe I should be commended for a job well done! Eh, I'm tooting my own horn, but someone has to do it!

Cooking has become pretty therapeutic for me, lately... has helped me take my mind off of the jumble flowing thru my head, & just focus on one thing... which I have the hardest time doing... it's gotten me to thinking about pursuing catering or something. Not that I feel like I'm ready, or accomplished enough, to even pursue that avenue right now, but it would be something nice to slide into my back pocket for later... isn't that how most women like Paula Deen & Rachel Ray got started... cooking @ home & decided to venture out & cash-in one day... I'd seriously like to get better @ it... if I ever did pursue some sort of career or business, it'd have to be something small, since I'm such a slow, messy cook!

I've always dreamed of being a self-defined 'Renaissance woman'... maybe, this will get me one step closer... up next: maybe, an instrument of some sort... hmmmm!

No comments: