Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shopaholics Anonymous

I will not spend money. I will not spend money. I will not spend money... if I say that 3 times fast, will that cure me!

Whoa is me. I made out a pretty budget & everything. & I think it would have actually worked if I hadn't bought that cute top from Forever 21, then there was food & drinks @ Boudreaux's... totaling a whopping $50. Isn't that sad... I don't have 50 damn dollars to spare... this shit has got to give... WTF!? But, it's my own fault. I'm in a world of debt, which eats up most of monthly. So, my life is currently in the hands of my debt... sigh.

But, the moral of this here sad story is that it could be worse. So, I'm going to smile in the face of adversity & my own stupidity, knowing that one day soon, very damn soon, I'm going to concur this foolishness.

No comments: