Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blah, blah, blah

I'm sure I've used that title before, but o well...

Maybe, it's all the commotion over health care, or my virtually, lifelong negative energy (only in the sense that I'm a known pessimist), but I'm growing unbelievably tired of people complaining & making excuses... Everyone wants to give their opinion, but no one wants to listen, & no one wants to offer any solutions. & I've never determined if I'm truly a democrat, republican, or independent, but right about now, I'm tired of all of them. I mean, they are carrying on like a hateful divorced couple... attacking & blaming each other @ every turn.

& most upsetting is my people's (Black people) constant need to diagnose & highlight our illnesses as a people. Our children are poor in so many other ways than financially, but no one wants to do anything about it. Hollywood is rushing over to save Africa, when Brooklyn, Harlem, & L.A. are in virtually the same condition. (well, not the exact same... but, ghetto children need help, too!)

But, I digress b/c I'm doing the very thing that I'm trying to speak out against!

So, in short... It's time for action, people... & if you don't want to be a solution, then shut up!

No comments: