Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome back, My Child.

That's probably what God said to me on Sunday afternoon, as I stepped into a place of worship for the 1st time in probably 6 months or more... no, no, no I'm not an atheist. But, as w/ most things, unfortunately, I grew tired of church. The messages are always the same & there are always hidden agendas & opinions... but, before I get on my religion-bashing horse, I must say that I really enjoyed reconnecting w/ that part of myself, again. Unfortunately, my a.d.d set in about 10 minutes into the speaker's sermon, but all in all, I enjoyed myself. I'm going to have to work on building up my spiritual tolerance, again, so that I can listen to the message w/o wanting to blow my brains out... that was a bit exaggerated, but you get my point!

No comments: