Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just Being Random.....

So, I really hate when I post something & then find that I need to post something else! But, I had a very frustrating situation occur today in which I found out that a person I'd been communicating w/ was the person that I thought they were. Meaning, I'd had uneasy feelings about this person immediately after 1st meeting them; I immediately knew that they would be someone that I couldn't trust. I always felt like they were frontin'.... like they were trying to persuade me to believe they were a better person or friend than they actually were...... & sure enough, I was totally proven right today. Thankfully, I can find joy in the fact that I didn't allow them so far into my life that it would be hard to remove them.

So, know that you can trust yourself, if no one else.

Lying is only necessary when you're trying to get something that you know you shouldn't have.
- EKM