Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Heart is Full...


I've been missing this space. I've wanted to post something for the past couple weeks, but just hadn't made the time. I have a subject that I've stored in my back pocket for whenever I have time to for a lengthy post.

Anywho... there are times when I hate love & all the mixed emotions that come w/ it. I've said several times, on here, how I fear that I'll be too stubborn or lazy to find it or receive it... but today, I'm loving love... mostly b/c I feel like it's possible, again. I'm filled w/ butterflies & nervous feelings... something that hasn't happened in a while. & even if these things are short-lived, I realize, again, that I can feel this way about a person. Not to mention, though I've experienced some very hurtful situations w/ another person, I discovered that I still love this person. & even if things never change or get better, it's been a very memorable experience loving this person, & I know that I may never love anyone that way again... there is both beauty & pain in that knowledge.

Being that I'm such a pessimistic cynic, I have to relish the days in which I feel like a hopeful cornball... a hopeless romantic... LOL!

No comments: