Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Real Me... The Real You

Who is that???

This has been the topic of discussion in church this week.... based on the premise that there are 3 you's: the you that others see, the you that you see, & the real you. So, we're all in a quest to find "the real me."

While most people came up w/ all these adjectives that would define their "real" or "new" self, I could only think of two, spirit & freedom.

I wanna be spirit, not a spirit, b/c I am already a spirit; there is a spirit that lies w/in me, & that's what/who I want people to know. I want freedom from every definition known to man. I am not of this group or that one. More specifically, I am a spirit of God, & God is everything, & so am I, but everything is not definitive.

Seems like I'm turning into a broken record. But, while everyone is on a search to find themselves, how about we all stop trying to attach ourselves to this or that & just be... random, if you like!

No comments: