Monday, March 15, 2010

It's that time, again...

Time to get my workout plan together... whether it's Kanye's plan or someone else's plan, I need a good one, ASAP! I had some other topic on the brain, but I'm too tired to remember right now... 3 miles of running took all the energy that I had... but, it felt so good; so glad that I went... Hoping that I can maintain a consistent routine thru the summer... it's not really about being a certain size or losing weight, but maintaining a healthy lifestyle... so many of the illnesses that we suffer from, are caused by lack of exercise & poor eating habits... & also, I still want to turn heads @ 40 & 50! But, it starts @ 20, or in my 20's... so, now! I've done decently, thus far. But, in the past couple months, my midsection has grown frightful... so, I want to take control before the situation becomes out of control... exercising, especially running, is also good meditation & relaxation for me... one of the few times that my brain is talking, excessively. I need to put forth more effort into making sure that I balance my life... & need to stop being so damn lazy, in general... I'm trying, I'm trying... but, old habits die soooooooooo slowly!

No comments: