Thursday, March 25, 2010

Motivational/Inspirational

I'm always so moved when I attend conferences, whether it be @ work or on my personal time... it's like a drug... it provides a temporary high. But, I normally tuck that high in my back pocket & forget all about it. I think I have a very compulsive personality... & as I left the conference that I attended today, I thought, "I should attend conferences like all the time!" Yea, right! Or, maybe that's the whole purpose of attending church regularly... hmm... that makes a lot of sense.

Anyway... I'm not sure where I want to go w/ my career, but what I do know is that I want to do something different... & I want to provide a service to people, but I'm not sure what that service is... I don't know... I'm thinking... (as the Jeopardy song plays in my head).

I wonder how long it's going to take me to figure it out... not that I'm on a time crunch, but I'm just curious... I'm curious about the next couple chapters in my little story (my life).

& maybe I should start doing that church thing more often!

No comments: