Monday, September 27, 2010

Cock-blocking...

So, I've had writer's block for days... I keep thinking of topics that I'd like to write about, only to get on here, & write about something completely different, & then hate it & delete it... there's a subject that's been gnawing @ me for days, but the things that I want to say haven't fully developed, mentally... not even enough to start free-styling when I get here... & then I have a bunch of random thoughts that are clouding my brain right now (actually, this isn't outside the norm)... I'm sure I've said this before, but I find my "a.d.d" nature to be endearing @ times, but sometimes, it's just downright annoying...

So, hopefully my brain will stop cock-blocking sometime soon... btw, I'm not sure I really like that term... that I've ever liked that term... but, it served its purpose for today's brief post.

No comments: