Monday, November 17, 2008

Kanye's Workout Plan

This was one of my favorite songs on his 1st release, & now I find myself really needing to find my own plan. I'm getting too close to 30 to stop now. I'm one of the very few women on this earth that absolutely loves her body. I don't look the greatest in a bathing suit (I don't know how to swim anyway... it's on my to-do list), but I love it in most anything else. & unlike most women, food is not my hustle. Most times, I loathe food. However, the down-side is that the little that I do eat is hardly ever healthy. But, what is this thing called healthy, & where do I find it?? I incorporated oatmeal into my morning routine; however, lunch & dinner kill my progress every time. Today's choice.... spicy chicken sandwich w/ cheese & fries from Wendy's for lunch & Pringles & a Bud Light for dinner... I know the last choice is completely despicable, but they're my favorite chips & my favorite beer, & as always, I'm not really hungry!

So, people... help me out. I gotta keep this self-love moving. I damn sure don't wanna enter the next couple years w/ increasingly bigger thighs... I think I've already reached my max for my miniature frame.

So... HELP!

2 comments:

Miss Fab said...

girl i wish i could...but im not sure what healthy really means either!

nista206 said...

Haha... & I still don't have much of a clue either.