Saturday, November 1, 2008

Namaste

My 1st yoga class is today, it's bittersweet b/c I'm extremely sleepy this morning, so I would love to relish extra hours in my bed. But, I have high hopes for the addition of yoga into my life. My biggest goal... more flexibility, loosening up my muscles. So many have told me that I'm uptight, so I'm hoping that yoga will loosen my mind & body.... so, I guess I should start w/ the loosening now, I have about 3 hours til start time... Namaste, namaste, namaste. Btw, what does that really mean?!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

"I bow to the divine in you"; from the root words: Namas




Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

nista206 said...

Thanks!