Monday, November 10, 2008

Star-light, star-bright

Feeling a bit starry-eyed tonight... been going back & forth lately on this thing we call love. & I find it so soothing that no matter how my relationships have turned out, I can still remember the moments in which I felt those feelings for each person, & when they felt the same feelings for me. & while it might seem strange, I cherish it, & it kind of helps me look forward to the next.

Sadly, I can also still see where things went wrong... but, I kind of feel like each situation is bringing me closer to who I'm supposed to be w/. Each person is a deeper representation of the final act, & each time I'm perfected so that things will really work out...

Blah... I don't know if I'm making sense, but hopefully he'll see my light.

No comments: