Sunday, November 9, 2008

Passion

What are you passionate about?

I think I'm tired of the cliche, "I'm passionate about life" answer. While that's not a bad thing, I think I'd like to find one concrete thing that I'm passionate about... a hobby, a career... something. This week has been so draining emotionally, & work was the main culprit. But, it seems like I have no other options right now, so it's like, what am I supposed to learn in my current position, like "why am I here," & "how long will I have to be here?"

So, I'm still searching for my passion. Hopefully, it won't hide from me much longer.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I agree that right now you should ask yourself "what am I suppose to learn" however I know for certain God wants you to be passionate about your dreams. I know for certain God wants to give you the dreams of your heart which are the dreams he placed in you. Jeremiah 29:11.

So take time to think about what do you love, what do you hate, what burdens you, what gives you joy. If your like, well I'm not passionate about anything.. try things you THINK u may be passionate in and stay in prayer that God will lead you.

I hope this makes sense...

nista206 said...

Hmmm... sounds good. I'll have to give that a try. Thx!