Monday, February 9, 2009

Girls...


So, I've often spoken about the girl in my head... quite honestly, I think there are about 3 of them! The 1st two that I've written about are needy, fearful, & very brash. They want to be in love but their impatience causes them to choose the wrong men. They use detachment as their defense mechanisms... they differ in the fact that #1 tries not to care, but is extremely sensitive, & #2 is the meanest bitch you will ever find in a 5' body, so she really doesn't care. Her pure evil nature will be the death of me or someone else!

Now, #3... the one that is fighting to emerge from the other two, is completely outgoing & optimistic. She doesn't have time to worry or regret b/c she's too busy leading the life that she wants to lead. She's involved in all kinds of extracurriculars, & has a genuine love & thirst for life & all things new.

So, my habitual lethargic nature has been constantly interrupted today by images of all these damn activities that this girl wants to do! & I'm like, "man, that would be fun." I'm envying her life, & she's really me; a part of me... so, I believe she is the one that will rule my '09, b/c I'm tired of those other 2 sad, lonely, mean-spirited bitches!

No comments: