Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Year 27

So, year 27 is fast approaching, & I'm scrambling to get sh*t done that I said I wanted to do, not by 27, but just in general. But, here is what I've learned about myself so far, & these are probably some of the things that have hindered me from accomplishing what I'd love to accomplish:

1. I'm an habitual negative thinker... the glass is always half-empty for me, so if it happens to be filled @ some point, it's a pleasant surprise.
2. I'm a constant dreamer/thinker... there is a whole other world inside my head that somehow fails to manifest into real life.
3. I'm not easily motivated... inspirational messages or words only last as long as it takes for someone to speak them or for me to read them; that's probably b/c of #1.
4. I don't have any set goals or desires... everything is relative, & nothing is ever important enough to me to truly commit to; goes back to #3.
5. I'm easily distracted b/c of #2 - 4.
6. I'm not as detail oriented as I once believed; most things fly right over my head, esp. if I don't care about what they relate to.
7. I'm lazier than I thought, & it's b/c of the aforementioned issues.

I reserve the right to update this list @ any time.

So, my goal in year 27 is to abolish this list.

No comments: