Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Beginning

I'd like to send a special shout out to the first 7 days of 2010 & how productive they have been for me! I am the worst when I have too much time on my hands... I was off from work for like 5 days last week & didn't do a thing... hopefully, I can kick my procrastinator happen @ some point, I doubt it, but it won't matter much to me, if I can accomplish the things that I intend to... I kind of relish my procrastinating nature. Though, w/ the CPA exam looming, I CANNOT afford to procrastinate. I am the absolute worst @ studying, & that's all that this damn test is about... I'm already shaking in my boots & I haven't submitted my application for it, yet... which I'd created a task reminder in my phone that required a completion date of, oh, about 4 weeks ago! Don't worry, it will get done. I'm as excited to get the whole process over with as I am to buy a new pair of boots... hopefully, both will be in my near future.

So, keep your fingers crossed, & wish me luck! I will continue to be productive... in my own way!

No comments: