Friday, January 15, 2010

Monday vs. Friday


What is it about Mondays & Fridays??? Mondays are the worst b/c they are the beginning of the week, & Fridays are just as hard b/c they are the end... & on each of these days, I think I am the least productive. Though, Mondays are a little bit easier b/c, most times, I have to make up for "slacker Fridays!" & I am always so tired on Fridays that they end up feeling just as bad Mondays... I don't know if it's age or what, but I'm better @ hanging out on a random weeknight than a Friday... what is that about?! I am so tired right now... but, it is wet, rainy, dreary here today, so maybe those things are the culprit. Also, I did go to happy hour w/ co-workers last night & had a few beers, but the beers helped me sleep, so I don't know... I guess I am just old.

So, if Fridays are just as hard as Mondays to be productive, then my work week only spans over 3 days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays! I'm sure my employer would not be happy to know that. BUT, I believe most American workers are just the same... I wish we had a set-up like Japan... I think they are allowed to take naps & get massages @ work... that would be so awesome!

But, between 8 & 4, I hate Fridays just as much as I hate Mondays... so, come on 4:00... SAVE ME!

No comments: