Monday, January 18, 2010

Stop F*cking w/ me...

:)... I was going to title this "Makes Me Want to Scream," but then I thought of that other line in MJ's song.

Today has been long & exhausting... I am beyond tired & frustrated. But, in the midst, I'm relishing my freedom... as I said, previously, I am no pretender... it is the hardest thing for me to pretend to be interested in someone... but, the thing that I find troubling, most often, is that guys won't allow you time to get to where they are... they believe that you should be just as attracted to them as they are to you, & w/ no additional effort or anything... totally amazes me each time it happens to me. So, sometimes, being single is so refreshing to me, b/c I'm not being forced to be involved in any situation that I don't want to be involved in... I'm even growing tired of the person that I really care for... I don't know, it could just be the day... I'm really tired... I have no energy for anyone, not even myself.

I'm thankful for having used brain cells today, but I am no good... how in the world am I going to survive when I have children...

No comments: