Thursday, November 11, 2010

Please Exit Stage Left


Wardrobe malfunctions are the worst, & unfortunately, I've had my fair share of them... my hips usually being the culprit. As much as I love my womanly, curvaceous figure, these bad boys have done damage to many a skirt & pair of slacks. & today is one of those days that could be another blunder... I decided to wear this pencil skirt that I purchased about a year ago... now given my history w/ pencil skirts, I probably shouldn't purchase them anymore. As much as they're a staple item amongst the fashion experts, I've come to believe that the industry is extremely out of touch w/ the figures of real women. For me, wearing a pencil skirt is almost as dreadful as wearing a pair of wretched stilettos from Aldo! & I've tried several variations... w/ stretch, which I thought would be more forgiving, & also w/o stretch. But, no matter the fabric, my hips & butt will always find a way to burst right out of this death-confining garment. So, this may be my last hurrah w/ pencil skirts. As they say, "everything isn't for every body."

No comments: