Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Summary... Please!

I can't believe that I wrote all that in that last post! I think I said too much & not enough @ the same time... the moral of the story is that I think the education system should focus on career choices & training. After the 8th grade, children should be required to start learning & forming some idea of what the work-force entails... what opportunities & occupations are available, & how to obtain them. The system that we have now has essentially created a workforce full of robots. There's hardly ever a sense of independence & innovation. I think that a new system would benefit everyone b/c it will allow children & young adults to determine if they want to become the average US worker, or something more inventive & unconventional... that is all... in a nutshell!

No comments: